AUCKLAND vs WELLINGTON 14th Match Dream11 Prediction, Preview, Dream11 Tips, Dream11 Team, Team News, Playing 11
Date: 07 Nov 2018
Time: 3:30 AM IST
Venue: Basin Reserve, Wellington (New Zealand)
This is 14th match of the Ford Trophy 2018-19 between Auckland vs Wellington. both the teams are doing well and fix their place in point table at 1st and 2nd after 3 wins and 1 loss equally.
New Zealand venue is always very cold and maximum forecast of rains, and there is also a forecast of rain at the time of the match. There is also some fact about New Zealand’s venue is, its pitches support much of pace and swing bowlers.
TIPS – “That Could Be Matter”
- “Once again I want to suggest in this match also”, New Zealand players are very weak to defend the spin attack, except for a few international players, but here those are not part of this match.
- So my advice to pick the spinners from both sides because they could give good points from bowling at 99.99%.
- Both the teams have good batsmen and bowlers as well and they are performing well. So create the combinational team
- For spin & pace bowler’s name please follow the below section.
- This is the flat and swing bowlers support pitch, so pick fast bowlers from both the side with the combination also.
- Try to pick maximum allrounders and those players who can bat and bowls as well.
AUK vs WEL TEAM NEWS
- Auckland team had announced their squad as below.
- 12 men squad for this match: Craig Cachopa (Captain), Finn Allen, Michael Barry, Graeme Beghin, Jamie Brown, Danru Ferns, Ben Horne, Mitchell McClenaghan, Micheal Snedden, William O’Donnell, Sean Solia, Will Somerville.
PROBABLE PLAYING 11 (AUK):
Listed according to batting Order
- Sean Solia (Allrounder – Pace Bowl)
- Finn Allen (Batsman) / William O’Donnell
- Micheal Barry (Allrounder – Spin Bowl)
- Craig Cachopa (C) (Batsman)
- William O’Donnell (Batsman – Part-time Spin)
- Graeme Beghin (Batsman)
- Ben Horne (wk-Batsman)
- Will Somerville (Spin Bowler)
- Mitchell McClenaghan (Pace Bowler)
- Danru Ferns (Pace Bowler)
- Jamie Brown (Pace Bowler)
- Wellington team had announced their squad as below.
- 12 Players squad for this match – Hamish Bennett (c), Jakob Bhula, Micheal Bracewell, Devon Conway, Andrew Fletcher, Lauchie Johns, Iain Mcpeake, Jimmy Neesham, Ollie Newton, Malcolm Nofal, Ben Sears, Peter Younghusband
PROBABLE PLAYING 11 (WEL):
- Malcolm Nofal (Batman – Part-time Spin)
- Andrew Fletcher (Batsman)
- Devon Conway (Batsman)
- Micheal Bracewell (Batsman)
- Jimmy Neesham (Allrounder – Pace)
- Lauchie Johns (WK – Batsman)
- Hamish Bennett (Pace – Bat also) (C)
- Peter Younghusband (Spin – Bat also)
- Ollie Newton (Pace)
- Iain McPeake (Pace)/ Jakob Bhula (Bat)
- Ben Sears (Pace)
Note: Please do not pick any other players from outside of this above squad.
AUK vs WEL DREAM11 PREDICTION
CAPTAIN & VICE CAPTAIN CHOICES
- Sean Solia (Opener Bat, Allrounder – Pace Bowl)
- Micheal Barry (Top Order Bat, Allrounder – Spin Bowl)
- M Nofal (Opener Bat, Part-time Spin Bowl)
- Andrew Fletcher (Opener Bat, good Form)
- Jimmy Neesham (Middle Order Bat, Allrounder – Pace Bowl)
- M Bracewell ( Middle Order Bat, Good form)
- Ben Horne (wk0
- M Bracewell
- D Conway
- Andrew Fletcher
- Sean Solia (C)
- M Barry
- Jimmy Neesham (VC)
- Will Somerville
- Danru Ferns
- Hamish Bennett
- Olly Newton
Notes: To create the team according to your satisfaction and my above opinion. Try to go with your team, or make some changes in the team according to you, because of luck and winnings are in your hand, not have others.
Thanks for visiting my website!