PAKISTAN vs NEW ZEALAND 2nd ODI Dream11 Prediction, Preview, Dream11 Tips, Players Strategy, Team News, Playing 11
Date: 09 Nov 2018
Time: 4:30 PM IST
Venue: Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi (UAE)
Since the last 12 ODI matches Pakistan has not won any single match against New Zealand. So, if we neglect the last ODI, then it could be very exciting to see in this match because of the home ground advantage once again.
The UAE venue pitches are very slow as always, and not easy to score big runs at this ground, So there could be a low or average scoring game, and support spin & medium pace bowlers as well in this match also.
TIPS – “That Could Be Matter”
- As I said in the previous preview, Pakistan batsmen play very well of the spin bowl, So it’s better to avoid spin bowlers from New Zealand side.
- Pakistani spin bowlers could do better in this match also, so pick them at least 2 along with a pace bowler.
- It could be enough to pick 2 pace bowlers from the New Zealand side.
- In the last match Babar Azam and Mohammad Hafeez out very earlier, but in this match, they could play a good inning.
- Mohammad Hafeez is in very good touch with the bat, and he can bowl as well in part-time, so it could be a better choice of Captain & Vice-captain.
- From New Zealand side Kane Williamson, Tom Latham & Ross Taylor, the only these three players that have good technique to play the spin bowl.
- Babar Azam: (Must Pick) – Out very earlier in the last match but a Very consistent player from Pakistan side, scoring runs regularly.
- Imam ul Haq: (Good Pick) – Credit saver, Very good technique batsman, and scoring good run regularly.
- Fakhar Zaman: (Safe Pick/Ignore) – Out of form, you can ignore and have not scored any big runs since last few matches.
- Shoaib Malik: (Safe Pick) – Good Middle-order batsman and always doing best for the team.
- Colin Munro: (Safe Pick) – Very bad record in 50 overs format cricket, So could be hit or miss as always.
- George Worker: (Risky pick) – Not in good form and could be replaced by any benched players.
- Kane Williamson: (Safe Pick) – 60+ average against Pakistan in ODI, good classy and consistent batsman in New Zealand team, but not score any good run yet in this series.
- Ross Taylor: (Must Pick) – He has also 60+ average against Pakistan in ODI and very good form, and currently most Experience batsman in New Zealand team.
- Henry Nicholls: (Safe Pick/Trump) – Good consistent batsman, but could be in trouble to face spin attack once again.
- Mohammad Hafeez: (Must Pick) – Very good form, and doing well and try to do his best from the batting and bowling as well.
- Imad Wasim: (Must Pick) – Good quality spinner, and have the good technique of batting too, as score 50+ runs in the last match.
- Colin de Grandhomme: (Safe Pick) – Good with Bowling, but in trouble to face spin as always.
- Hasan Ali: (Risky Pick) – Flop Show, and could be replaced by Faheem Ashraf or Usman Khan in the playing 11.
- Shadab Khan: (Must Pick) – In the Present time, Very good quality Leg-spin bowler in the Pakistan team, and doing well regularly.
- Shaheen Afridi: (Must Pick) – Credit saver and Wicket-taker.
- Junaid Khan: (Risky Pick) – Not effective bowling in the last match, and could be replaced by Faheem Ashraf or Usman Khan in the playing 11.
- Tim Southee: (Safe Pick) – Doing good and economical bowling, and most experienced bowler in the New Zealand team at present time.
- Trent Boult: (Must Pick) – Hattrick in last ODI, and very dangerous with the new bowl as always so pick them without any hesitation.
- Lockie Ferguson: (Safe Pick) – Did a good job in the last match, you can take according to your team combination.
- Ish Sodhi: (Safe Pick/Ignore) – Not much effect seen on the front of Pakistani batsmen, so pick any pace bowlers from New Zealand side instead of them.
- I recommended to go with Sarfraz Ahmed otherwise, you may go with your team combination.
NZ vs PAK TEAM NEWS
- Most probably chance to replace any Hasan Ali or Junaid Khan with the Faheem Ashraf or Usman Khan.
PROBABLE PLAYING 11
- Fakhar Zaman
- Babar Azam
- Mohammad Hafeez
- Shoaib Malik
- Sarfraz Ahmed (C/WK)
- Shadab Khan
- Imad Wasim
- Hasan Ali/Faheem Ashraf
- Shaheen Afridi
- Junaid Khan/Usman Khan
- From Kiwi side, the possible change could be G Worker and replace by any benched player like BJ Watling.
PROBABLE PLAYING 11
- Tom Latham (WK)
- Colin Munro
- Kane Williamson (C)
- Ross Taylor
- Henry Nicholls
- BJ Watling
- Colin de Grandhomme
- Tim Southee
- Ish Sodhi
- Lockie Ferguson
- Trent Boult
NZ vs PAK DREAM11 PREDICTION
CAPTAIN & VICE CAPTAIN CHOICES
- Babar Azam (Top Order Bat/ Consistent form)
- Mohammad Hafeez (Top order Bat/ Part-time Spin)
- Kane Williamson (Top Order Batsman)
- Ross Taylor (Middle Order Bat/Good Form)
- Imad Wasim (Spinner/ Wicket Taker)
- Shadab Khan (Spinner/ Wicket Taker)
- Shoaib Malik (Middle Order Bat / Part-time Spin)
NZ vs PAK DREAM11 TEAM
Notes: To create the team according to your satisfaction and my above opinion. Try to go with your team, or make some changes in the team according to you, because of luck and winnings are in your hand, not have others.
Thanks for visiting my website!