PAK vs NZ 3rd T20 Dream11 Prediction, Preview, Dream11 Tips, Dream11 Team, Team News, Playing 11
Hello Champs! Are you looking for the completely real and excellent Information about PAKISTAN vs NEW ZEALAND 3RD T20I MATCH? So here you have come to the right place, then most welcome to this amazing Fantasy Cricket Adda.
Date: 04 Nov 2018
Time: 9:30 PM IST
Venue: Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai (UAE)
This is the 3rd and last T20I match before ODI series between Pakistan vs New Zealand. Pakistan team have already won this and lead by 2-0 beacause of their player’s excellent contribution from bat and bowl as well.
The Dubai cricket stadium pitch is also very slow, and not easy to score big runs at this ground, So there could be a low or average scoring game, and also support spin & medium pace bowlers as well in this match also.
TIPS – “That could Be Matter”
- As I said in the previous preview, Pakistan batsmen play very well of the spin bowl, So it’s better to avoid spin bowlers from New Zealand side.
- Pakistani spin bowlers could do better in this match also, so pick them at least 2 along with a pace bowler.
- It could be enough to pick 2 pace bowlers from the New Zealand side.
- Mohammad Hafeez is in very good touch with the bat, and he can bowl as well in part-time, so it could be a better choice of Captain & Vice-captain.
- Babar Azam: (Must Pick) – Very consistent player from Pakistan side, scoring runs regularly.
- Fakhar Zaman: (Safe Pick) – Out of form, and have not scored any big runs since last few matches but he can score 20-30 runs.
- Asif Ali: (Safe Pick) – Promoted in the batting order at 3 number from the last couple of matches, and scoring good runs.
- Shoaib Malik: (Risky/Could be Trump) – Very good middle order batsman and finisher in Pakistan team, but since the last few matches unable to do this same.
- Colin Munro: (Safe Pick) – Scored good runs in last both T20 matches, But could be hit or miss as always.
- Glenn Philips: (Very Risky) – Flop show in both matches, and could be replaced by Mark Chapman in the playing 11.
- Kane Williamson: (Safe Pick) – Good classy and consistent batsman in New Zealand team, but not score any good run yet in this series.
- Ross Taylor: (Safe Pick) – Good form, and currently most Experience batsman in New Zealand team.
- Mohammad Hafeez: (Must Pick) – Very good form, and doing his best from the batting and bowling as well.
- Imad Wasim: (Safe Pick) – Good quality spinner, and can bat as well if get any chance.
- Faheem Ashraf: (Risky Pick) – Have not done well in this series, and could be sitting out for a way for Usman Khan or Waqas Maqsood debut.
- Corey Anderson: (Safe Pick) – Did well from the bat in the last match and can bowl in part-time.
- Colin De Grandhome: (Risky) – Flop show from batting and Bowling in the last both matches, and could be replaced by any benched players.
- Hasan Ali: (Safe Pick) – Good Bowler, but could be replaced by Waqas Maqsood or Usman Khan in the playing 11.
- Shadab Khan: (Must Pick) – In the Present time, Very good quality Leg-spin bowler in the Pakistan team, and doing well regularly.
- Shaheen Afridi: (Safe Pick) – Wickettaker and did very excellent in the last match, after the flop show in the first match.
- Tim Southee: (Safe Pick) – Doing good and economical bowling, and most experienced bowler in the New Zealand team at present time but could be replaced by the benched player like Lockie Ferguson or Seth Rance.
- Adam Milne: (Safe Pick) – Wicket-taker bowler and taken wickets in both the matches.
- Ish Sodhi: (Safe Pick/Avoidable) – Could be risky once again at the front of Pakistan batsmen.
- Ajaz Patel – (Safe Pick/Avoidable) – He could be risky also, because of Pakistani batsmen’s spin playing good strength.
Wicket Keeper – Highly recommended to go with Sarfraz Ahmed.
PAK vs NZ TEAM NEWS
- Pakistan team wants to be whitewashed once again. but,
- Most Probably Waqas Maqsood or Usman Khan could replace the place of Hasan Ali or Faheem Ashraf.
Probable Playing 11 :
- Babar Azam
- Fakhar Zaman
- Asif Ali
- Mohammad Hafeez
- Shoaib Malik
- Sarfraz Ahmed (wk/c)
- Imad Wasim
- Faheem Ashraf/Waqas Maqsood/Usman Khan
- Shadab Khan
- Hasan Ali/Waqas Maqsood/Usman Khan
- Shaheen Afridi
- New Zealand could give the chances of benched players such as Mark Chapman, Lockie Ferguson, and Seth Rance.
- Most Probably Glenn Philips could be replaced by Mark Chapman and Kane Williamson could be open the inning with Colin Munro.
Probable Playing 11:
- Colin Munro (Bat – Part-time Pace Bowl)
- Glenn Phillips (Batsman)/Mark Chapman (Batsman)
- Kane Williamson (c) (Batsman)
- Ross Taylor (Batsman)
- Tim Seifert (wk – Batsman)
- Corey Anderson (Allrounder – Pace Bowl)
- Colin de Grandhomme (Allrounder)/L Ferguson/Seth Rance
- Tim Southee (Pace Bowler)/L Ferguson/Seth Rance
- Ish Sodhi (Spin Bowler)
- Ajaz Patel (Spin Bowler) / L Ferguson/Seth Rance
- Adam Milne (Pace Bowler)/L Ferguson/Seth Rance
PAK vs NZ DREAM11 PREDICTION
CAPTAIN & VICE CAPTAIN CHOICES
- Babar Azam (Top Order Bat/ Consistent form)
- Mohammad Hafeez (Top order Bat/ Part-time Spin)
- Corey Anderson (Middle order Bat/ Allrounder)
- Kane Williamson (Top Order Batsman)
- Colin Munro (Opener Bat/ Part-Time Pace)
- Imad Wasim (Spinner/ Wicket Taker)
- Shadab Khan (Spinner/ Wicket Taker)
- Shoaib Malik (Middle Order Bat / Part-time Spin)
You can change the Captain & Vice Captain according to the above captain/vice-captain choice section.
- Sarfraz Ahmed (wk)
- Babar Azam (VC)
- Kane Williamson
- Ross Taylor
- Shoaib Malik
- Mohammad Hafeez (C)
- Imad Wasim
- Corey Anderson
- Adam Milne
- Shadab Khan
- Shaheen Afridi
Notes: To create the team according to your satisfaction and my above opinion. Try to go with your team, or make some changes in the team according to you, because of luck and winnings are in your hand, not have others.
Thanks for visiting my website!– Founder (Fantasycricketadda.com)