SRILANKA vs ENGLAND ONLY T20I | DREAM11 PREVIEW & PREDICTION
Hello Champs! Are you looking for complete real and excellent Information about SRILANKA vs ENGLAND T20I DREAM11 MATCH, So here you come to the right place. So most welcome to this amazing Fantasy Cricket Adda.
Date: 27 Oct 2018
Time: 7:00 PM IST
Venue: R Premadasa Stadium, Colombo (Srilanka)
DREAM11 DEADLINE OF THIS MATCH
England, After won their ODI series by 3 – 1, This is the only T20I match between Srilanka vs England before the beginning of the test series. So here it could be a very interesting and exciting game tonight.
The Premadasa pitch is flat and fully supports of batsmen as well as spinners. There are forecast for thunderstorm and likely to be impact in this match.
TIPS – “That Could Be Matter”
- Due to the only T20I match, both teams could play with their perfect 11 to win this match tonight.
- There is some Chance to some rain, So make your team according to the condition.
- Once again spinners could do better in this match.
- Pick the two Spinners from Srilanka team and only one from England.
- Joe Denly, Ben Stokes, and Thisara Perera could be the good and safe option for Captain & Vice Captain.
- So try to create combinational team according to my tips and your satisfaction.
- Akila Dhananjay will not play this match due to injury, So Amila Aponso could replace the place of him.
- Lasith Malinga, Isuru Udana, Thisara Perea, and Dushmanta Chameera lead the fast bowling attack from Srilanka team.
Aponso,and Dhananjaya de Silva lead the spin bowling attack.
- For the probable playing 11 follow the below section.
- Most probably Joe Denly could be replaced the place of Joe root in the playing 11.
- Jason Roy and Josh Buttler could be open innings from England side.
- Chris Jordon, Liam Plunkett, Tom Curran, and Ben Stokes lead the fast bowling attack.
- Adil Rashid and Moeen Ali lead the spin bowling attack.
- Follow below section for the probable playing 11.
PROBABLE PLAYING 11
Listed according to batting order :
- Sadeera Samarawickrama (Bat)
- Niroshan Dickwella (w-bat)
- Kusal Mendis (Bat)
- Dinesh Chandimal ( Bat)
- Dhananjaya de Silva ( Allrounder – Spin)
- Dasun Shanaka (Allrounder – Part time Pace)
- Thisara Perera (c) (Allrounder – Pace)
- Isuru Udana (Pace Bowl)
- Amila Aponso (Spin Bowl)
- Lasith Malinga (Pace Bowl)
- Dushmantha Chameera (Pace Bowl)
Listed according to batting order:
- Jason Roy (Bat)
- Jos Buttler (w – Bat)
- Alex Hales (Bat)
- Joe Denly (Bat – Spin)
- Eoin Morgan (c) (Bat)
- Ben Stokes (Allrounder – Pace)
- Moeen Ali (Allrounder – Spin)
- Liam Plunkett (Pace)
- Chris Jordan (Pace)
- Adil Rashid (Spin)
- Tom Curran (Pace)