Hello Champs! Welcome to this amazing and exciting Fantasy Cricket Adda. Here you will get the latest updates, real and complete information about Sri Lanka vs South Africa 1st ODI along with the SL vs SA Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Players Strategy, Dream11 Team, Team News and Playing 11.
Sri Lanka team is on fire, They had clean sweep the 2 match test series by 2-0 and a warm-up match against South Africa Invitation XI. Srilankan team has been got lots of confidence after winnings of these 3 matches before the start of 5 matches ODI series. The South African team is troubling with the bad time like me and hopefully, they will make a come back in the ODI matches.
Hasim Amla is not selected for the one-day series due to their bad form and flop show in every match. Reeza Hendricks is doing excellent and he fixed their place as an opener batsman in the good times. If we look at the South Africa bowling attacks then, it’s looking too balanced and stronger than Sri Lanka. Where another hand Sri Lanka team have not much effective pace attacks for the South African pitches but they can give a fight with their available bowlers.
Series: Sri Lanka Tour of South Africa, 2019
Match: Sri Lanka vs South Africa, 1st ODI
Date: 3 March 2019
Time: 1:30 PM IST
Venue: The Wanderers Stadium, Johannesburg (South Africa)
Pitch and Conditions: This is the batting-friendly pitch and going to a good scoring game according to the recent matches at this venue. The clear and hot day with no chance of interruption between the game due to the weather condition.
Oshada Fernando might be debut in the one-day international cricket match also through this game after the excellent recent test and first-class matches. Akila Dhananjay has been passed their suspected bowling action test at the Chennai, and he will feature in the team as a regular spinner and lower order batsman. Captain Lasith Malinga, Kasun Rajitha, Vishwa Fernando and Thisara Perera will the pace attacks. Where in the batting lineup Upul Tharanga and Niroshan Dickwella will open the inning, and Oshada Fernando, Kusal Mendis, Kusal Perera, Dhananjaya de Silva and so on will follow the same according to the below batting order.
Probable Playing 11: 1. Upul Tharanga, 2. Niroshan Dickwella (wk), 3. Oshada Fernando, 4. Kusal Mendis, 5. Kusal Perera, 6. Dhananjaya de Silva, 7. Thisara Perera, 8. Akila Dananjaya, 9. Lasith Malinga (capt), 10. Kasun Rajitha, 11. Vishwa Fernando.
Anrich Nortje could be debut in this match and lead the pace attack with Kagiso Rabada, Dale Steyn, Lungi Ngidi, Wiaan Mulder and Andile Phehlukwayo. The one and only Imran Tahir will lead the spin bowl attacks and a little chance of Tabraiz Shamsi to play this game. Rest of the batting order of South Africa will same, where Quinton and Reeza Hendricks will open the innings, and Rassie van der Dussen, Faf du Plessis, David Miller, Wiaan Mulder, Andile Phehlukwayo will follow the same according to the below batting order.
Probable Playing 11: 1. Quinton de Kock (wk), 2. Reeza Hendricks, 3. Rassie van der Dussen, 4. Faf du Plessis (capt), 5. David Miller, 6. Wiaan Mulder, 7. Andile Phehlukwayo, 8. Kagiso Rabada/Dale Steyn, 9. Anrich Nortje/ T Shamsi, 10. Lungi Ngidi, 11. Imran Tahir.
FANTASY CRICKET TIPS
- In the wicketkeeper section, you can go with the Quinton de Cock in the safe or small league without any hesitation and may try Niroshan Dickwella in the grand league or safe league according to your choice.
- According to the recent match, this game could be a good scoring. So pick the at least four batting option players from the bat first team after the toss.
- Try to create balanced and combinational in the small leagues could be a good strategy in this match.
- The Safe/Good/Important/Key Players for this match could be named like Quinton de Cock, Faf du Plessis, Reeza Hendricks, R v Dussen, Upul Tharanga, Kusal Perera, Thisara Perera, Kusal Mendis, Akila Dhananjay.
SL vs SA DREAM11 PREDICTION
Captain and Vice-Captain Choices:
- Quinton de Cock (Safe/Small/Grand League)
- Faf du Plessis (Safe/Small/Grand League)
- Reeza Hendricks (Safe/Small/Grand League)
- R v Dussen (Grand League)
- Upul Tharanga (Safe/Small/Grand League)
- Kusal Perera (Safe/Small/Grand League)
- Thisara Perera (Safe/Small/Grand League)
- Kusal Mendis (Safe/Small/Grand League)
- A Phehlukwayo (Grand League)
SL vs SA DREAM11 TEAM PREDICTION
“Please wait for the final playing 11 and change/replace by that players those not playing, according to your choice.”
Note: Try to create the Dream11 team according to your satisfaction with the help of my above SL vs SA 1st ODI Dream11 Prediction, Strategy, Fantasy Cricket Tips & Preview (if required). Try to go with your team, or make some changes in the team according to you, because of luck and winnings are in your hand, not have others.
Thanks for visiting my website!
Be Happy !!