Here you get Dream11 Prediction and Players Strategy of West Indies Women vs Australia Women 1st Semifinal of ICC Women World T20 2018 (WI-W vs AUS-W Dream11), along with the Dream11 Tips, Dream11 Team, Preview, Team News, and Playing 11.
Series: ICC Women’s World T20 2018
Match: West Indies Women vs Australia Women, 1st Semifinal, A1 vs B2
Date: 23 Nov 2018
Time: 1:30 AM IST
Venue: Sir Vivian Richards Stadium, North Sound, Antigua.
TIPS – “That Could Be Matter”
- This match is going to be a risky match according to the Dream11 point of view, because of credit management.
- Both the teams are very good with batting as well bowling.
- So here it’s creating a balanced and combinational team could be a good choice for the safe league.
WI-W vs AUS-W TEAM NEWS
- Both the teams will play with their strongest side.
- Alyssa Healy left the ground due to some injury against India, but most probably chances to fit for this Semi-final.
- Britney Cooper has not done any good job yet, So Anisha Mohammed could be replaced by her.
- As per our expert opinion, the possible changes in the playing 11 could be as below.
PROBABLE PLAYING 11
West Indies Women (WI-W):
- Deandra Dottin
- Hayley Matthews
- Stafanie Taylor (c)
- Shemaine Campbelle
- Natasha McLean
- Kycia Knight (wk)
- Britney Cooper/ Anisa Mohammed
- Chinelle Henry/ Anisa Mohammed
- Afy Fletcher
- Shakera Selman
- Shamilia Connell
Australia Women (AUS-W):
- Beth Mooney
- Alyssa Healy (wk) (High Chance)
- Meg Lanning (C)
- Ashleigh Gardner
- Elyse Villani
- Rachael Haynes
- Ellyse Perry
- Sophie Molineux
- Delissa Kimmince
- Georgia Wareham/ Tayla Vlaeminck
- Megan Schutt
Alyssa Healy: (Safe) Open Bat, Hitter, Good touch since last few matches.
Kycia Knight: (Trump) Middle order bat.
Beth Mooney: (Safe) Open Bat, Good Player, Good average, Run machine, Always score some runs.
Natasha Mclean: (Safe) Middle Order Bat, Can some runs as always.
Meg Lanning: (Trump/ Good) Top order bat, the Good player with an excellent average, but not played any good innings in this tournament yet, So she could be a big trump to this match is play any good innings.
Racheal Haynes: (Safe) Middle order bat, Have the ability of game-changing.
Elysa Villani: (Trump) Good T20 hard hitter batswoman, Could be promoted any place in the batting order for hitting.
S Campbelle: (Safe) Middle order bat, Individual 45 runs was the highest runs in the last match after their 87 matches, so its not looks like any good ability.
Chinelle Henry: (Risky) Lower Order bat, Have not done any good job.
Britney Cooper: (Risky) Lower Order Bat, Have not done any good job.
Stafanie Taylor: (Good) Top Order Bat, Spin Bowl, Very Good allrounder, Good form & Have Consistency with bat & bowl as well.
Ellyse Perry: (Good) Middle Order Bat, Pace Bowl, Very Good allrounder, Have Consistency with bat & bowl as well.
Deandra Dottin: (Good) Open Bat, Spin Bowl, Good allrounder, Good form & Consistency with bat & bowl as well.
Ashleigh Gardner: (Safe) Top Order Bat, Spin Bowl, Hitter.
Hayley Mathews: (Safe) Open Bat, Pace Bowl, Good touch.
Shakera Selman: (Good) Pace Bowl, Wicket-Taker, Good Economical Bowling.
Megan Schutt: (Good) Pace Bowl, Wicket-Taker.
Delissa Kimmince: (Safe) Pace Bowl, Cab bat too.
Afy Fletcher: (safe) Legbreak, Good Bowler.
Georgia Wareham: (Trump) Legbreak, Wicket-Taker, Have not played the last match.
Shamilia Conell: (Safe) Pace Bowl, Good Economical Bowling.
Tayla Vlaeminck: (Risky) Pace Bowl
Anisa Mohammed: (Trump) Off break spin, Could be trump if play this.
Good : Must pick that player in your team because of their reliable ability, role, and form.
Safe : Safe player option to pick in the team according to your combination and credit management.
Trump : Those players can do well unexpected, and can give needed points to increase your rank and points as well individually.
Risky : Very bad form, and could be replaced by any benched players, So better to ignore that players.
WI-W vs AUS-W DREAM11 PREDICTION
CAPTAIN & VICE-CAPTAIN CHOICES
- S Taylor (Safe/Small League/ Big/Grand League)
- D Dottin (Safe/Small League/ Big/Grand League)
- E Perry (Safe/Small League)
- Meg Lanning (Big/Grand League)
- H Mathews (Big/Grand League)
- A Gardner (Big/Grand League)
Once again I repeat, it’s going to be a very risky match.
WI-W vs AUS-W DREAM11 TEAM
Notes: To create the team according to your satisfaction and my above opinion. Try to go with your team, or make some changes in the team according to you, because of luck and winnings are in your hand, not have others.
Thanks for visiting my website!